Friday, June 22, 2012

Wearing the GREAT LIFE!!


It’s been ages since I’ve even walked through a Sears outside of the Auto department, but in a chance encounter, I found myself walking through my local mall and walking PAST the Sears and the merch caught my eye and I decided I had to go in! Some really great names have made discount lines for the lower cost department store but the fashions do live up to the name brand. Apostrophe and of course the Kardashians have all created fabulous lines that are carried in Sears and the prices are great. In addition, Sears runs awesome 40% off promotions on these brands regularly, so the items are basically a steal. The Kardashian Kollection at Sears offers a wide variety of on-trend pieces perfect for date night or girls night out, while UK Style by French Connection and Apostrophe offer summer dresses, rompers and separates. Let us know if you find any awesome pieces during your next visit to the mall!

No comments:

Post a Comment