Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Thanks Mr. President! My Boss is finally "HAPPY"

Thank You President Barack Obama!
because of your statement to Robin Roberts...

I HAVE NEVER IN THE LAST 2 YEARS SEEN MY BOSS "SO HAPPY"

I'm straight, but I work with  a lot of gay men and women, and some of my closes friends are gay. 
The closes I've followed politics was trying to understand why some people wear the outfits they wear?! To hear all my friends talk about your statement of backing up gay marriages really effects them positively. I've never seen my boss so happy, and I didn't understand until I was informed that you were the first President in history to admit same sex couples should be able to get married. I never thought it would really affect me; but to those around me and all the happiness I see and hear for the "approval of equality" it really does affect me. It affects everyone. Even my boss, who I've never seen "happy".

Thank You for giving hope for the future for my family and friends!

[Like he'll ever see this, but it is how I feel]

No comments:

Post a Comment