Monday, May 7, 2012

Incognito Fashion!

I went out dancing last night with a few of my girl friends and it got really hot and musty in the club. I needed to put my hair up before I died from heat stroke on that dance floor. I soon came to the conclusion that I had no hair tie in my purse, or even a hair stick, not even a pen! I ask my girls if they had a hair tie, but most of them had short hair. I asked for a pen but it seems like now a days everyone carries a fancy fat signature pen too thick to put in my hair. My tasteful last resort was to go to the ladies room and ask the bathroom attendant if she had any hair ties available.
Not only did she have a hair tie they were $10!!!! 
She had a display of CUTE bracelets called "HAIRBANGLEZ"!
They are bracelets that hold an elastic hair tie and you can change it by the color scheme for you outfit. I loved the idea of it so I had to purchase it! I definitely recommend it as a must have when you go out =)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment